Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chevron

 Well, since the chevron shape, or zig zag in my opinion, is a popular thing now, I thought I do a couple myself.  The top is a personalized one for my little Emily for her birthday party.  She's having a zebra party and I thought this would go along with the party well.  I also wrote out parts of Psalm 139 on the chevron.  A cute idea for anyone!!!  The below photo is a Christmas design that I love!!!  In the center of the ornament is a "W" and can be for your own name.  I wrote parts of "Joy to the World" around the ornament but you could incorporate any verse or Christmas song, and of course colors can be any!!!  ALSO I did NOT have any painters tape yet, so these are just hand painted, and not "perfect" like it will be with the tape.  I will be getting a sample done with tape this week, now that I purchased some today.  Can't wait to paint some chevron's!!!!  IF you don't feel like hosting a party, or don't think you can do the chevron (which you CAN), let me know and I can do one of these cuties for you for just $40!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment