Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Party At New Providence Baptist Church

 This past Saturday I did a party at New Providence in Smarr, GA with 13 awesome ladies!!!  12 of these ladies said they've never painted, but they sure surprised themselves and me too. They each did a wonderful job.  I also offer 2 designs at each party, just so everybody has a choice, I mean come on we all like choices.  But she contacted me and asked last minute if I could throw in a 3rd design.  Some wanted to do the cross, so we divided into 3 tables and went to painting.
 I only had 3 ladies do the flower, which to me is my favorite!!!  They turned out fabulous!!!!!

 Majority of the group did the fruit of the spirit with the pear, and I had 4 ladies do the cross.



 See!!!!   Didn't they do awesome!!!!  I can't wait to do another party.  If you are interested in hosting a party like this contact me today!!!!  There's only a minimum of 5 people, max of 20.  The host paints for free!!!!  SO much fun, and you get to take home a beautiful piece of art YOU did!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment