Friday, August 24, 2012

Premier Painting Party!!!

 Last night began an awesome adventure for me that God placed in my heart several years ago.  Teaching and leading painting parties.  Last night we had our first ever party at Amanda's house.  She was so sweet to open up her basement for all of us!!! 
 Every lady came into the night thinking, "I can't do this...but I'll give it a try".  And they ALL came away with, "Yes I can do this!!!!"  Each of them chose different colors and patterns.  I gave them 2 options, the fruit, for the fruit of the Spirit, or a cross with their favorite verse written on it.





 Can you tell how excited they all are!!!!  I know I am, I'm loving how they are all different and beautiful in their own way.

 Awesome ladies, that God has used to get this ministry/business underway!!!  Thanks to you all for coming taking a long night out of your busy week to paint with me!  They all look great!




No comments:

Post a Comment