Friday, November 2, 2012

Party at Diane's

 I had an absolute BLAST this past Saturday at Diane's house with several ladies from our church painting.  There were 3 different designs painted and they all did a GREAT job.  2 of the ladies had never painted with me before and sure did surprise me!  I just love the vision God gave me for Painting 5.16, and how there are no set standards.  Most painting parties only offer 1 design, I'm open to do whatever you want, within certain limits of course.  I bring all designs with me, and have stencils to help as you see the crosses in the above picture on the table.  It makes it much more fun to offer more than one design because after all, God created us each different right?








 These ladies are a hoot, as you can tell from above!  They were all worn out, but enjoyed every minute!  Book YOUR party today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment