Friday, February 3, 2012

New Ideas

The above is an acrylic painting of a butterfly I did for Emily's room. There might be some of you out there who would like a painting of something personal, that you like, or someone else likes for a gift! If you have an idea of anything please send it my way and we can work it out. Below is a watercolor painting of my Mamaw's house in Philadelphia, MS. I'm about to go out on a limb here and offer watercolor art to all of you. If you have an old homeplace, or old home your parents or grandparents use to live in and have a photo of it, it could be turned in to a beautiful painting to be cherished. I love painting old homes, and barns, cars etc. Pricing on these varies depending on size requested. If you're interested in any of these ideas please send your requests to
jennifermawalker@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you. I'm just itching to get something to watercolor!!!! So contact me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment